Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It Has Been a While...

Well, June finally finished with Hubby working from the 3rd of June until the 1st of July and after that we all needed some time... and we have had it. We have been up to a whole lot of not much besides puttering around the house (a new house still has a list a mile long of things that need doing) and playing.

We have found some people that we have started becoming friends with and phoning for get-togethers the kids did swimming lessons, we had some friends come to town and stay with us for a while... we haven't done much more exploring as there still hasn't been much time but all in all, life is good.

On a side note... last night while I was up with one of my kids at 3am I looked outside (as I seem to always do) and there was red sky from the sun coming up and red sky where the sun goes down... it was quite cool... but I must say it took me a while to decide that the sunset side was NOT a forest fire... it was late - what can I say!?!

Canada Day Fun!
We went to the parade, went to the park and checked out the car show and all the kids stuff going on, then we had my brother-in-law and his family over for dinner... we had a lot of fun.

No comments: