Saturday, May 15, 2010

From my yard...

Although it may be a "postage-stamp" sized yard within the city limits, we are surrounded by nature. In many ways more so than any other house we have lived in (except the one we rented for a year between Crofton and Duncan - but about equal to that!).

From my yard I have seen several moose, elk, deer (they were IN my yard), fox, Michael saw a wolf (eek!), squirrels, loads of birds... The only thing my tiny yard is lacking is the privacy and seclusion from neighbours... but I am working on that. I have trees and gardens growing to hopefully help bring some on my much loved privacy. And today is a beautiful day (around 23 degrees!) and a good day to be working outside... so that is where I will be!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to be out in the yard today but am expecting company, enjoy your day!!!

Coast to North said...

Thank you, we did!